2008-10-06

First day

I'm now sitting at my desk, in my room, looking out at the water. Bognor Regis, on the south coast of West Sussex, is what will be my home for now.

I rather like it. Lovley family and all.

I've allready got a new mobile number, which is +447551950994, and a membership at the local gym. Which happens to be Fitness First by the way, irony of life. I've also discoverd they have Woolworths here. And although i'm in europe so you reckon things would be like Sweden, it's more like Aussie land.

All good so far. I'll keep you up to date.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hej Sofi!

Härligt att höra att du kommit fram och att familjen verkar bra! Lite ironiskt med liknelserna med australien=) Tack för telefonnr. Ha en trevlig dag! Kram kram Sofia

Anonym sa...

I've just been looking at the Butlins Bognor Regis holiday park myself because i'm planning on taking the kids away for a week next year to one of the Butlins site.