2008-08-11

I'm suffering from the itchy-feet-syndrome

This is not my first blog. Probably not my last. Why I choose to make one now, i don't know.

Maybe I miss bellaragazzi, maybe i'm bored, maybe I feel like being a bit creative, or maybe I just miss the english language so much i felt obliged to come up with an excuse to use it.

Whatever the reason, dear reader, this blog is about to begin.

First I want to tell you a littel bit about me. Just so you get a picture, an idea, of who I am, what I have done and where I'm heading next.

I was born i Sweden, I grew up there, and I refer to it as home. But however much I liked it, it wasn't quite enough. Which is why, after finishing highschool, I packed my bags and left.
What started out as a four months holiday, turned in to a sixteen months adventure. I have seen beautiful places and met beautiful people. I now consider Sydney a second home and feel the same way about Langkawi.

But all good things come to an end, and so did my trip.

I've been back in Sweden for a while, but since I'm suffering from the itchy-feet-syndrome, I cannot stay much longer and have decided to move on. This time my plan is to go to Oslo. I still don't know when to go, where to stay or what to do. However my motto in life is that "everything works out if you want it to", so i figure this will as well.

This is just a start, let's see what follows....

Inga kommentarer: