2009-01-31

Oh dear, maybe I should just start on another book...

I'm having a "what-do-I-want-to-do-with-my-life"-day today (most likely because I've just finished my book and now I feel a bit empty, I have to leave the imaginary world and come back to my own reality, and that makes me think)

I'm quite happy where I am right now, and I do have sort of a plan for the next year or so, but then, I mean, what do I really want? When I grow up (will I ever?) I understand that one day I will probably settle down, somewhere (in what country?) I'm almost twenty two (maybe that's it, I'm having a twenty two-year-old-crisis) Should I start making plans, like, real plans, for the future, plans for studying (do I want to study? what would I study??) plans for a job, a job as in a career rather than a job to survive and be able to save enough for the next plane ticket (what sort of career do I want?)

I believe that anything and everything is possible, whatever I want to do, I can do. But that still leaves me with the question, what do I want?!?!Photobucket

Inga kommentarer: