2008-11-01

All about Audrey

Yesterday I wrote about Breakfast at Tiffany's. One of the reasons I like it so much is, of course, Audrey Hepburn. I think she's a great actress and I love her movies, especially A Roman Holiday & Sabrina. They had a speciall classics section at Blockbusters so during the winter in Sydney it was a typical sunday thing to go down there and get a load of old movies.

The fashion spot did a thing on her called "Audrey Hepburn's enduring appeal", then there is the movie "The Audrey Hepburn Story" staring Jennifer Love Hewitt as Audrey, which is a story about her life. I've seen it many years ago but would love to see it again.

When she retired from being an actress she wen't on to work with UNICEF.

She just seems like such a great person, and she was so stylish and beautiful.

Found this on youtube. Love the song to.

Inga kommentarer: